Not sure what you’re looking for? Take a look at our chart

Landlords Insurance Essex

Landlords Buildings and Contents Insurance is designed specifically for people who let a property out. It is different from normal household insurance as it allows tenants to live in your property while still covering your investment. 

Choose from a range of rental property insurance covers including:

  • Accidental Damage, Fire, Theft, Flood and Storm Damage and Malicious Damage

  • Property Owners Liability

  • Loss of Rent

  • Landlord’s Contents

  • Alternative Accommodation

Need a Quote?

Employers & Public LiabilityMotor Fleet & Commercial VehicleContract Works & PlantToolsProfessional IndemnityPersonal AccidentShops, Offices & WarehousesManagement Liability / D&OOther

Need to get in touch? Click on the button below to go to our contact page to find out more.

Contact Us

What We Can Offer

  • Highly Competitive Premiums

  • Access to Leading UK-based “A” Rated Insurers

  • Claims Response Within One Working Day

  • Insurance Individually Assessed and Tailored  to Meet Your Needs

  • Policy Wordings Explained in Detail

  • A Detailed Review from Start to Finish

  • A Workforce With Over 100 Years Combined Insurance Experience

“If you let your property, ordinary home insurance won’t cover you.”

Want to know more about any of our products or services? Simply contact us using the button below, or fill out the form at the top of the page to request a call and a member of our team will contact you directly.

Get in Touch